Specifications and Dimensions
|Glass or LED
|LED, all strobe
|Maximum Sets Run in Series
|Color of Bulbs
|Color of Wire
|Warm Up During Operation
|Number of Bulbs
|Spacing between bulbs
|17 feet 4 inches, approx.
|16 feet 4 inches, approx.
|Lead Wire Length (Distance between male plug and first light)
|Tail Wire Length (distance between last bulb and female plug)
|Gauge of Wire
|Potential Lifespan Estimate
|90 Days of Normal Seasonal Use
|Bulbs cannot be removed, replaced, or exchanged between sets
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Important to Know
- Bulbs cannot be replaced or removed
- Ultra-low current
- Sets cannot be cut to shorten or lengthen
- Constructed with a 3-wire harness
- Fuse is located in male plug
- Uses up to 90% less energy than incandescent string lights
- Coordinate these sets with matching C7/C9 bulbs and cords, net, and icicle lights
Questions and Answers
Have a Question?
Does every light strobe or is it every 4th light etc....
Every light strobes. If you look at the 2 videos on the page for that item, it does show that all the bulbs strobe.