LED Christmas Lights
Wondering Where to Start?
LED Christmas Lights Design Guideclick here to get started
Let's stay in touch.....
Don't miss out on our helpful articles, videos & specials!
Sign up for our newsletter:
Special LED Light Sets
LED Christmas Lights Design Guide
Your favorite shape and color of any of our pre-wired LED Christmas lights!! Mix shapes and sizes to increase the sparkle and vary the texture on your tree - sort through the categories above and shop by shape or color.
Refilling your C7 or
C9 bulbs & cords
Crafts & Projects Where
You Need One Plug
Frequently asked questions and tips:
What shapes do you carry?
We carry a wide variety of shapes. Sometimes Choose from these decorative shapes:
You can find all of these shapes by choosing the category photo or using the pulldown menu across the top of the website.
I already know what color I want to use, how do I find it?
We've made it easy to find the perfect color to match your existing sets or start from scratch. Just choose your color via the category photo, left hand navigation or the pull-down links across the top.
Color Design Tip: Warm white LED Christmas lights are the closest match to traditional white mini lights. While not an exact match, their warmer tones do help them blend with traditional Christmas tree lights.
Can the bulbs on these LED light strings be replaced or removed?No, our LED light strings are manufactured with a uni-body design that is resistant to moisture. The bulbs cannot be removed or alternated.
Where have I seen these LED Christmas Light Strings?
If you've seen the trees at these locations, you've seen our LED lights in use:
- Ceasar's Palace
- Downtown Dallas: Main Street Garden Holiday Tree
- Apple store front windows around the globe
- The Capitol Christmas tree
- Columbia University
- Bithell University
- Homes across the country - send us your videos!!
What are the benefits of using LED Christmas lights?
Lower electric bills - LED Christmas lights provide beautiful, radiant light and are more energy efficient than the traditional mini lights - up to 90% less that incandescent
Weather resistant - all our sets are constructed with weatherproof materials, making them resistant to moisture when used for normal seasonal Holiday use
More durable than glass - these sets don't contain the fragile filaments and glass bulbs like incandescent bulbs, so they aren't easily broken or damaged. Even if a lens breaks, it won't affect the operation of the rest of the strand as long as the wiring is undamaged
Use fewer extension cords for easier installation - every LED Christmas light string has a maximum number of strings that can be run in series. That number is based on the UL guideline that users run no more than 210 watts in any one series line. So, for LED sets, that number can vary from 30 to 86 strings in a single row or run. You might be able to outline your home without running multiple extensions cords - saving you time and money.
- Cool operation - Another great benefit of our mini LED lights is that they remain cool to the touch, no matter how long they've been lit only increasing temperature by only approximately 1 degree
How can I decorate for my wedding or reception?
Consider using lights in the following ways for your big day:
- Decorate small trees and shrubs at your venue or backyard if you are having a home-wedding
- Use lights on the cake table, draped under a canopy of tulle or under the base of your cake if it is elevated
- Wrap layers of tulle around mini LED lights and use them to enhance doorways, posts or tables, such as the wedding party table or buffet table.
- Trellises are often used to decorate at weddings. Add beauty and light by using M5 or wide angle LED's strung diagonally across the trellises
- Buffet tables, topiaries, and centerpieces are also great backdrops these light sets
- Larger trees outside the church or reception hall will look fantastic with strings of C7 or C9 LED lights strung around the base and perhaps the lower limbs as well.
- Are you having an outdoor reception? Use several sets of LED lights to decorate your tents, and tables to create a romantic and magical atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy.
Any tips for Christmas?
- Decorate your Christmas tree (of course!) - use both large and mini LED light sets of any color of your choice. Consider using different sizes and colors to add layers of texture to your tree. Go traditional with white or multi or think outside the box with pink, purple or teal
- Mantels and fireplaces - accent your home's architectural features with a few strings of LED lights strung across or draped in between the hung stockings. Use the same strings that you purchase to accent your tree
- Holiday wreaths - weave LED mini lights like the strawberry, razzberry and mini ice into your greenery
- Parties - Use them to spruce up your buffet table when family and friends come to visit
- Your yard - Go overboard with C7 and C9 LED's, and you'll be the talk of the neighborhood. Don't forget your shrubs, trees, mailbox, and the grapevine tree that adorns your porch
Any tips for summer decorating?
- In the backyard - LED light sets will instantly turn an ordinary backyard barbecue into something magical, especially for late afternoon or early evening get-together. Use them under your porch or wrap your backyard tree trunks.
- Accent your patio - Wrap them around your patio posts or drape them along your balcony.
- Wrap your tree trunks and limbs - lighting outside trees, no matter the size, will make your outside space instantly warm and inviting to anyone who visits
- Do you have a gazebo? What could be more romantic or sweet than a gazebo lit with mini LED lights or swagged with strings of larger C7 and C9 lights? String them around the top, the sides, and the bottom railing for a well-lit area. Or, if you prefer a more romantic atmosphere, string just around the top of the gazebo for softer light.
- Birthday parties - A child's birthday party in the back yard can be transformed into an unforgettable event using sets in every color, or just your child's favorite color.
- Provide directions - Light the fence if you want folks to come around back for a fun family party
How can I use LED Christmas Lights every day at home? (I'd like to get more use out of my lights than just 3 months out of the year!)
- On light fixtures - String round LED lights around your chandelier for added ambiance in any room.
- On Grapevine wreaths and trees - these indoor and outdoor accessories simply beg to have LED light sets wrapped around them for cool efficient accent lighting.
- In a children's room - kids will love strings of lights hung around the top of their rooms and lit as they go to sleep at night. Turn your child's room into a fairy land or pretend it's a pirate sky. Be sure to add a timer to keep them from operating unattended all night long. In a child's room be sure to check the condition of the wires on a regular basis.
- Above the cabinets - LED lights installed in the space above your kitchen cabinets will provide energy efficient and heat free accent lighting.
- Interior plants - real and artificial trees inside the home will give warmth to any room wrapped with LED light strings.
Any suggestions for lighting cities?
If you are with a parks and recreations department, follow the lead of towns, cities, and businesses across the country who are already taking advantage of the durability and economical operation of LED Christmas lights.
Our LED light sets are specifically designed and rated for 90 days of outdoor use. We suggest that they be installed on GFCI circuits and that surge protectors be in place.
- Decorate the town square gazebo or Christmas trees with the color of LED light of your choice.
- Life size nativity scenes inside or outside a church are softened and brightened with mini LED light sets.
- Businesses can use these lights to decorate offices or the break room for their associates during the holidays.
There really isn't any end to the number of uses for LED Christmas light sets!
Allow your imagination to run free and imagine where light can lend warmth, light, or ambiance, and those are the places you'll want to decorate with LED Christmas lights.
You'll want to use them everywhere in your home, business, town, church and even your home to give a magical touch to not only the special events of life, but to the every day life events as well.