Current Market Trends
- 100% decorating a house
- 33% Indoors, 67% Outdoors
- 33% Christmas Only, 60% Christmas + other holidays, 7% for football and sports
- 33% typical with strings & nets, 47% lights & yard art, 20% see from space
- 47% Incandescent, 53% LED
- 13% bulbs & cords, 87% strings
For customers who are using just a few lights - 100-200 feet - to outline their roofline, traditional incandescent lights remain a popular choice.
Business and retail customers are using both LED and incandescent lighting in 2015 with electrical service often used as a limiting factor since LED lighting uses up to 90% less electricity than incandescent lighting.
Who is Christmas Light Source?
Shellie Gardner and David Robinson. See more about Shellie and Dave on our About Us page.