Tree Trunk Wrap Net Lights 6 feet on Brown Wire
I'm looking for net lights with brown wire to set off my trees for a party. Can you help?Yes! Customers have been requesting brown wiring for decorating their trees. We are excited to add them to our product line. These tree trunk lights are 6 feet tall by 24 inches wide so you can tailor the number of nets you order to the diameter by dividing your tree's diameter in inches by 24. Connect sets together with velcro ties or zip ties. Details
- Glass bulbs
- 22 AWG
- UL Rated, Indoor/Outdoor
- If one burns out, the rest stay lit
- If a bulb is removed the string will go out
- Cannot cut to shorten or lengthen
- 3 sets max connection
|Incandescent or LED||Incandescent||Maximum Sets Run in Series||3 Sets|
|Color of Bulbs||White (Clear)||Certification(s)||UL Approved|
|Color of Wire||Brown||Warm Up During Operation||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||150||Plug Type||Male/Female|
|Spacing between bulbs||Dimmable||No|
|Bulb Shape||Traditional Christmas tree bulb / Mini Light||Maximum Current||3 Amps|
|Replaceable Bulbs||No||Voltage||120 V|
|Net Width||6 feet, approx.||Power||61 Watts|
|Net Height||2 feet, approx.||Current Draw||.51 Amps|
|Lead Wire Length (Distance between male plug and first light)||24 inches||Bulb Height||11/16 inch|
|Tail Wire Length (distance between last bulb and female plug)||6 inches||Bulb Width||3/16 inch|
|Gauge of Wire||22 AWG||Bulb Diameter||.19 inch|
|Included Replacements||2 Bulbs (2.5V), 1 Fuse (3Amp)||Potential Lifespan Estimate||3,000 hours|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor||Warranty||90 Days of Normal Seasonal Use|
|Additional Info||If one bulb burns out, the others stay lit. If a bulb is removed, the light set will go out.||Additional Info|
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Tips for use
- Connect sets together vertically on tree trunks with loose wire ties - try to maintain bulb spacing
- Tree bark will often provide sufficient hold to keep light sets in place but well placed picture hanging nails may be required
- Sets will relax and expand slightly after they are unpackaged
- Trunk lights also make great accent lights for short shrubbery
- Use trunk wrap lights for columns - match wire color to color of column
What you need to know
- Incandescent bulbs warm up under operation
- Glass bulbs can break
- Replace burned out bulbs as soon as you see them
- Wrap the light sets into a ball (like a ball of yarn) to help keep the wiring from tangling during installation
- Running more than the specified maximum number of sets will blow the fuse
- Fuse is located in male plug and a replacement fuse is included with each set
- Additional fuses may be purchased locally at auto parts and hardware stores
For more information
How many light strings can I run in series? This depends on the specifications for the lights you choose. Look on the specifications table for "Maximum Sets Run in Series."
Can you shorten a string of Christmas tree lights? No, you CANNOT.
If a bulb burns out, will the rest of the lights go out? No, if a bulb burns out, the rest of the lights should stay lit but if a bulb is removed, that will turn off the rest of the lights in that circuit.
Light the core of your Christmas tree Our favorite top for decorating a Christmas tree! Just add an extra string of lights to highlight the center of the tree.
Can I dim mini light strings? Yes, incandescent mini lights are dimmable, but LED mini lights are not.
I need to replace the lights on my yard sculpture. Help! Replace lights on yard sculpture by using sculpture clips and your favorite light strings.
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping and Warranty page for return instructions and additional information.