50 Clear Mini Lights 4 inch Brown Wire
Brown wiring makes this Christmas light string an ideal choice for lighting outdoor patios, grapevine wreaths, and tree trunks. We also love using it inside to light the background for a zoom call or making youtube videos. Each string of lights has 50 clear bulbs with just over 17 feet of total length. Remember the maximum connection is 10 sets before requiring an additional extension cord. Crafters enjoy using these Christmas lights on grapevine wreaths, as the brown wire blends in very well. We also love using them to light rustic Thanksgiving decorations, barn dances, and draping along wooden fences.
- Glass bulbs
- 22 AWG
- UL Rated, Indoor/Outdoor
- If one burns out, the rest stay lit
- If a bulb is removed the string will go out
- Cannot cut to shorten or lengthen
- Don't run more than 10 sets in series
|Incandescent or LED||Incandescent||Maximum Sets Run in Series||10 Sets|
|Color of Bulbs||White/Clear||Certification(s)||UL Approved|
|Color of Wire||Brown||Warm Up During Operation||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||50||Plug Type||Male (Stackable)/Female|
|Spacing between bulbs||4 inches||Dimmable||Yes|
|Bulb Shape||Traditional Christmas Tree Bulb/Mini Light||Maximum Current||3 Amps|
|Replaceable Bulbs||Yes||Voltage||120 V|
|Total Length||17 feet, approx.||Power||20 Watts|
|Lit Length||16.3 feet, approx.||Current Draw||.17 Amps|
|Lead Wire Length (Distance between male plug and first light)||4 inches||Bulb Height||11/16 inch|
|Tail Wire Length (distance between last bulb and female plug)||4 inches||Bulb Width||3/16 inch|
|Gauge of Wire||22||Bulb Diameter||.19 inch|
|Included Replacements||2 Bulbs (2.5 Volt)
1 Fuse (3 Amp, 125 Volt)
2 Flasher Bulbs
|Potential Lifespan Estimate||3,000 hours|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor||Warranty||90 Days of Normal Seasonal Use|
|Additional Info||If a bulb burns out, others stay lit. If a bulb is removed, other bulbs will go out.||Additional Info|
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Tips for use
- Purchase an extra set of string lights to install first in the center of a Christmas tree then finish lighting the edges of the tree before adding ornaments, bows, and garland
- Mix mini lights with C7 bulbs and cords on trees to provide "visual texture"
- Start lighting or wrapping trees with a female plug at the top to insure that a male plug will be at the bottom of the installation - easier to plug into an extension cord that way
- Create a romantic glow by hanging lights on an empty wall using low-adhesive hooks
- Use a socket adapter to plug lights into an outdoor porch light
- Keep a string or two on hand to light parties, zoom calls, and youtube video backgrounds
What you need to know
- Incandescent bulbs warm up under operation
- Glass bulbs can break
- Replace burned out bulbs as soon as you see them
- Wrap the light sets into a ball (like a ball of yarn) to help keep the wiring from tangling during installation
- Running more than the specified maximum number of sets will blow the fuse
- Fuse is located in male plug and a replacement fuse is included with each set
- Additional fuses may be purchased locally at auto parts and hardware stores
For more information
How many light strings can I run in series? This depends on the specifications for the lights you choose. Look on the specifications table for "Maximum Sets Run in Series."
Can you shorten a string of Christmas tree lights? No, you CANNOT.
If a bulb burns out, will the rest of the lights go out? No, if a bulb burns out, the rest of the lights should stay lit but if a bulb is removed, that will turn off the rest of the lights in that circuit.
Light the core of your Christmas tree Our favorite top for decorating a Christmas tree! Just add an extra string of lights to highlight the center of the tree.
Can I dim mini light strings? Yes, incandescent mini lights are dimmable, but LED mini lights are not.
I need to replace the lights on my yard sculpture. Help! Replace lights on yard sculpture by using sculpture clips and your favorite light strings.
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping and Warranty page for return instructions and additional information.