100 1/8" Sculpture Clips, White
- In stock, ready to ship
- Sized for standard sized bulb bases
- Measure frame before purchase
Determine if this clip will fit your frame.
This is a must-not-skip step when planning your order. Even if the box your sculpture was packaged in has a diameter specification, please take time to measure.
The clips on this family of light strings are rigid and a 1/6" variance can make a significant difference.
1. Find an adjustable wrench
2. Tighten the wrench down snugly on your metal sculpture frame.
3. Gently slide the wrench off the frame and measure the gap. This is the diameter of your frame and should match the clip measurement. The other side of the clip will snug onto a standard mini lights bulb base.
4. Repeat this process over several parts of your frame. The wire may vary in diameter or if your frame is vintage and has been repeatedly painted, the diameter may vary enough that you'll need to use a combination of sizes of clips to install or repair the lights on your frame.