100 1/4" Sculpture Clips, Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- UV Resistant
- Manufactured to fit on mini light style strings with standard-sized bases
Measure the frame before purchase
This is a must-not-skip step when planning your order. Even if the box your sculpture was shipped in has a diameter dimension, please take time to measure. Quality can vary and so can the size of the wire that makes the frame of your yard art.
The clips on this family of light strings are rigid and a 1/6" variance can make a significant difference.
1. Find an adjustable wrench
2. Tighten the wrench down snugly on your metal sculpture frame.
3. Gently slide the wrench off the frame and measure the gap. This is the diameter of your frame and should match this clip.
4. Repeat this process over several parts of your frame. The wire may vary in diameter or if your frame is vintage and has been repeatedly painted, the diameter may vary enough that you'll need to use a combination of sizes of clips to install or repair the lights on your frame.