Christmas. Valentines. Birthdays.
We've shipped these red lights to customers ranging the gamut from mom's making Valentines Day a special celebration for their kids to department stores lighting up the street-level design windows.
Constructed in two circuits of 50 bulbs, this set will stay lit if a single bulb burns out and is constructed with a commercial 22 AWG wiring harness. (Note, if a bulb is removed from its socket or the socket is damaged the set will go out.)
We see customers using red Christmas lights for the following kinds of projects:
- outlining Santa and his sleigh
- added to the white lights of a pre-lit tree to add texture and depth - works great with metallic ornaments
- "drawing" hearts on yards and on fences
- spelling out a name for a proposal
- mixed with red ornaments in an oversize glass lantern
Four-inch spacing is versatile and finds a happy balance between a number of lights and the amount of wiring you have to manipulate during install. During installation, a maximum of 5 strings can be run in series. Just use a splitter or another extension cord to run more strings of lights. Be sure not to exceed the rating of your household breaker.