C7 Warm White LED Christmas lights
Planning to convert to LED but want the larger C7 shape of bulb?
These warm white LED Christmas lights have been a favorite with our customers over the years as folks are moving from traditional bulbs and cords to LED light strings. They want to take advantage of up to 90% energy savings and ease of installation since these LED strings can be run up to 87 sets in series in a single run! Think of all the extension cords that won't be required.
These pre-wired, LED light strings are constructed with a 3-wire 22-AWG low-current wiring harness. The C7 lenses are sealed into their bases making them moisture resistant. (These are not separate bulbs and cords but strings. See retrofit bulbs and cords for separate C7 bulbs to fit into traditional C7 Christmas light cord.)
With lights spaced 8 inches apart, this set is approximately 16.6 feet long with a length from first to last lights of approximately16 feet. (See all of the specs for this string of lights under the specifications tab).
We've seen customers use this light string for these types of applications:
- Lighting a heat sensitive artificial Christmas tree
- Wrapping large trees - you don't have to run an extension cord for every 5-10 strands of lights
- Decorating our Christmas tree - combine with warm white LED mini lights to add visual texture
- Outlining rooflines - we outline our home during the holidays and our pergola during the summer
- Lighting up a city square for celebrations
This is a versatile light that will soon become a classic in your Christmas light stash as well!
Remember to plug LED products into outdoor rated surge protectors.