We love the different elevations represented on this project. Outlined by white incandescent extra-bright C7 bulbs, it's a traditional look for a classic home.
Even though they are only a little over 2 inches long from base to tip, the 7-watt C7 bulbs used in this project have a high impact. Consider also using them to wrap large tree trunks.
- 500 bulbs C7 White Extra Bright 7W
- 1 spool 500-foot C7 12 inch SPT-1 Black Wire
- 5 plugs Male Gilbert SPT-1
- 5 plugs Female Gilbert SPT-1 Black
- 250 clips C7 Magnetic Christmas Light Clips
- 150 clips All in One Clips
- 1 Digitally Programmable Outdoor Christmas Lights Timer
- Estimate roofline measurements to determine the amount of cord, bulbs, and clips required.
- Choose glass or LED bulbs based on preference, budget, and style preference.
- Be sure to order an extra box of bulbs or two to account for losses during installation.
- Plan your project before climbing a ladder. Make note of electrical outlets and maximum power allowed per breaker based on breaker rating.
- Cut cords to fit then terminate the ends wtih liquid electrical tape, or a female plug.
- Make sure plugs and cords SPT rating match.