We love the Minnesota snow in this customer's photo. We also loved what he had to say:
I have these C9 LEDs outlining the front roofline of my house. I was a little concerned they wouldn't be very bright being spaced 1 ft apart, but they light up the place quite nicely and I really like the warm white look. They've also proved durable, as I had my three young kids help screw them into the cord sockets without any breaks!Josh, 2020
- 200 bulbs Opaque C9 Warm White LED Bulbs Choose your favorite finish from faceted, smooth, or opaque.
- 2 cords C9 Cord 100 feet Green Wire
- 5 plugs Male Gilbert Plugs SPT-1 Green Choose plugs based on color of wire and the SPT rating of the wire. Make sure they match. ie. If your cord is SPT-1 then your plugs need to be as well.
- 5 plugs Female Gilbert Plugs SPT-1 Green Tip: If the color plug that goes with your cord is out of stock, probably no one will notice if the plug is a different color than the wire.
- 3 plugs Female Inline Gilbert Plug Black SPT-1
Purchase a male plug wherever your Christmas display plan indicates where the cord will be cut to fit and plugged into an outlet or splitter. The 100-foot cords are manufactured with one male plug, so depending on your plan, you might not need additional plugs.
Female gilbert (vampire) plugs are used to terminate cords