We love the funky, fresh look of these glass vintage-style Edison bulbs! The radio tube style just offers so many unique options for indoor and outdoor lighting projects. Brighten your outdoor spaces
Make your next backyard party a smash with these show-off glorious amber bulbs
- Install these bulbs in cords with cafe covers for a bistro look in your own home or restaurant patio
- Freshen up your outdoor lighting by using these bulbs around your patio in your existing E26 cords
- Stagger single bulbs at varying heights to light your pergola
- Replace your standard bulb in an entryway fixture
- When installed in multiple hanging single-socket cords, purchased separately, they can add glamor to your trees and fence lines
Decorate your indoor spaces
Consider these gorgeous glowing Edison bulbs on your next lighting project that needs a touch of something special
- Create interest in simple indoor lamps by replacing standard bulbs with these impressive alternatives
- Bring new life beautifully to chandeliers with E26 bases and other open socket constructed lights
- Enhance the antique look of your home with these Edison bulbs in restoration projects or lighting applications where an antique look is desired
- Light amber glass
- E26 base
|Usage||Indoor/Outdoor (note this is a glass bulb and is fragile)|
|Bulb Width||3 1/8"|
|Bulb Height||4 1/2"|
|Base Size||Medium Base (E26)|
|Bulb Color||Clear Bulb with Amber Tint. Perfect for Mood or Accent Lighting. Fragile Filament|
|Bulb Shape||T14 Radio tube|
|Requires||Cord, sold separately|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, filament traditional style (not an LED product)|
|Style||Vintage Edison Style, Medium Base Bulb|
Tips for use
- Give bulbs a quarter-turn counterclockwise before spinning clockwise to reduce chance of cross threading
- Install and test bulbs on the ground before installation
What you need to know
- Plug LED bulbs and string lights into a surge protector
- Bulbs do not heat up under operation
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.