How to Add Sparkle to Your Entryway with Christmas Garland and Lights
The holidays are a time for decorating, and what better way to welcome your guests than with a sparkling staircase? This easy project is perfect for anyone who wants to add a touch of festive cheer to their home. Thanks also go out to Meg for sharing this project with us.
What you'll need:
- Christmas garland
- White mini lights
- Garland ties
- Cut the garland to fit the length of your staircase.
- Wrap the garland around the banister, leaving about an inch of space between each loop.
- Thread the mini lights through the garland, spacing them evenly.
- Secure the garland in place with garland ties.
- If you want to use a different color of lights, choose one that will complement your home's décor.
- You can also use different types of garland, such as pine boughs or twinkle lights.
- Be sure to check the manufacturer's instructions for the lights to make sure that you don't overload the circuit.
Here are some additional ideas for decorating your staircase with Christmas garland and lights:
- Use a variety of colors and textures to create a festive look.
- Add ornaments or other decorations to the garland.
- String the lights along the edge of the staircase for a dramatic effect.
- Create a garland garland by weaving two or three strands of garland together.
No matter how you choose to decorate, your staircase is sure to be the focal point of your home this holiday season.