Decorating with Yellow Mini Lights
When it comes to decorating with mini lights, yellow may not be a color that spring to mind as easily as other colors. However, when you see all of the great ideas here on how to decorate with yellow mini lights, you'll want to get started!
Does your child have a bedroom decorated with a celestial theme? Create a sky of twinkling stars by stringing yellow mini lights across the ceiling in a random, swirling pattern. Yellow mini lights, combined with blue mini lights, will create celestial lighting when strung around mirrors or any other reflective surface. Yellow mini lights would look beautiful shining through a set of sheer curtain panels (hung from the top of the window and hanging down). Really, any bedroom décor (for a boy or a girl) that features the color yellow would benefit from the addition of yellow mini lights.
A summer luau party is a fun way to enjoy time with friends and family over the summer. Intertwine yellow mini lights and purple mini lights with brightly colored flower leis for a festive decoration. Don't leave anything out – the buffet table, walkways, shrubbery, ceilings, garden or windows. String them across the arbor or swag them along the fence. Wrap tiki light poles with yellow mini lights for fun and functional lighting once the sun goes down.
College students often desire to decorate their dorm room or apartment, but the decorating budget is usually relatively small. With yellow mini lights, a dorm room or apartment can be transformed into a bright and inviting space. Interior decorators recommend using natural tones to warm up a space. Natural tones are ones derived from nature, like sunflower yellow and sky blue. Wrap your loft bed, study area, or comfortable nook with yellow mini lights for a soft glow of light. Stringing mini lights across the ceiling is a cool and fun décor touch.
Here are a few other ideas for decorating with yellow mini lights.
- Easter parties - combine yellow mini lights with purple, pink, and green mini lights.
- Bring summer inside the home during the winter. Yellow mini lights will help you to remember that warmer months are just around the corner.
- Birthday parties - party themes such as sunflowers, My Little Pony, Dora, rocket ships, or Disney can be complimented with the addition of yellow mini lights.
- Gardens - line walkways, outline flower beds, benches, and stone sculptures.
- For a Southwest party theme, combine yellow mini lights with red, purple, and green mini lights.
- Yellow mini lights, along with other primary colored mini lights, will create a fun atmosphere at any campsite, whether you're in a tent or an RV. Wrap tree trunks, string them inside the screen house, or hang them from the RV patio awning.
- Bedroom themes - sunflowers, garden, butterflies, cottage, flowers, pirates, nautical, safari, sports, or racecars.
The color yellow makes us think of Spring. The color yellow solicits feelings of joy and happiness and helps us to think positively. Yellow mini lights are the perfect way to decorate your home, your outdoor space, business, special event, town square, or festival. Let your imagination run wild and have fun!