Current Market Trends
- 100% decorating a house
- 33% Indoors, 67% Outdoors
- 33% Christmas Only, 60% Christmas + other holidays, 7% for football and sports
- 33% typical with strings & nets, 47% lights & yard art, 20% see from space
- 47% Incandescent, 53% LED
- 13% bulbs & cords, 87% strings
For customers who are using just a few lights - 100-200 feet - to outline their roofline, traditional incandescent lights remain a popular choice.
Business and retail customers are using both LED and incandescent lighting in 2015 with electrical service often used as a limiting factor since LED lighting uses up to 90% less electricity than incandescent lighting.
Who is Christmas Light Source?
Started online on October 15th, 2005, Christmas Light Source is the brain-child of wife and husband team, Shellie Gardner and David Robinson. Engineers - one hardware, the other one software - they decided to create a place where people could find lights to brighten up Christmas, their Holidays and parties all year long.
Shellie Gardner and David Robinson. See more about Shellie and Dave on our About Us page.