Beer bread is super easy and is sure to impress family and guests.
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 3 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 can beer - dark is nice
- 1/2 c melted butter
- Sift flour through a mesh colander into a bowl
- Sprinkle baking powder, salt, and sugar over the flour and mix it in
- Stir in the can of beer until mixed
- Pour half of the melted butter into a pan, add the dough, pour over the rest of the butter.
- Cook at 375 degrees until brown and a toothpick or chopstick you poke in the bread comes out clean.
Enjoy with butter and jam!
Let us know if you try this recipe in the comments below.
Here is a quick video