We are currently shipping Monday - Thusday. Orders are shipped in 1-2 business days.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. Ground order should take 1-5 business days with day of shipping counting as Day 0. No Saturday Deliveries. Please see our Shipping and Warranty Page for shipping instructions and exceptions.
To ensure that your order is correct please do the following checks:
1. Make sure that your bulbs and cords match. C7 with C7, C9 with C9
2. Check plugs to make sure they match the SPT rating of your ordered cords. SPT-1 with SPT-1 and SPT-2 with SPT-2
3. For large orders of Christmas tree lights and craft lights, double-check the wire color on all items
Ground order should take 1-5 business days with the day of shipping counting as Day 0.
- Next-day air orders placed on Friday by 10:00 PM CST should arrive Tuesday. (We do not ship orders on Friday.)
- 2-day air orders placed Thursday by 10:00 PM CST should arrive Monday
Please contact us if you have questions about shipping timeframes and need your order by a specific day.
Ground Order Shipping Timeframes
Most ground orders arrive within 1-5 business days. The day they ship is considered day 0 and the count begins the following day. Weekends are not considered days in transit.
For example: If an order is placed at midnight on Thursday and order ships on Friday then a 3-day Ground order should arrive the following Wednesday. (Monday is "Day 1" not Friday.)
Prevent Order Delays
Please double check the following items in your order to prevent delays:
- Make sure your shipping address is accurate and NOT a PO Box
- Include your correct email and telephone so we can contact you immediately if there is an issue
- Check to confirm that all items are SPT-1 or SPT-2 - that all plugs and cords are compatible. Double check the wiring colors on your light string selections.
- Double-check the wiring color in the name of all products to ensure they are all the same if you'd like all green wire.
Warranty and Returns Policy
How long do you warrant your products?
We warrant our products for 90 days of normal, seasonal use,
Please test your lights upon receipt so if there is an issue we can resolve it as quickly as possible.
Christmas-Light-Source.com assumes no responsibility in any event for payment or incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, costs relating to removal, installation or reinstallation of the products, or damages for personal injury or property. These products may present possible shock or fire hazard if not installed properly. This warranty is voided for products not installed according to current local codes and/or the National Electric Code.
I've decided not to use the lights I ordered. What next?
At the Christmas Light Source, we are dedicated to providing all our customers with the highest level of customer service and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We understand that, at times, returns happen. It is our policy that you must contact us within 14 days of the shipment of your order to let us know you are returning your purchase.
Lights that have been installed cannot be returned. Lights and bulbs must be returned in their original packaging in like new condition.
Contact us via our contact page or reply back to your order confirmation email and we'll respond with the correct address format to direct your lights to our Returns Department. We will then gladly refund your purchase less shipping when we receive your return.
Returns must be received within 45 days of shipment to avoid a 15% restocking fee and returns are not accepted after 60 days. No shipping charges will be refunded.
Again, no purchases that have been unpacked and installed will be accepted for return. (Please try out only one set of lights if you aren't sure!)
Order Discrepancy Issues
Please contact Christmas Light Source via email within 3 days (as soon as possible) of receipt of order regarding any order discrepancies.
Product Abuse Disclaimer
Product Abuse Disclaimer: Items that are damaged during installation due to improper or rough handling, electrical overloading, immersion in water and/or have broken or removed bulbs cannot be exchanged and are not returnable or refundable.