Red Rope Light 1/2 inch 2-wire
These red rope lights are the color of sparkling rubies.
Our customers use these for:
- Christmas yard displays
- wrapped around trees
- along staircases
- winding along park pathways
- lighting boats and marinas
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 36 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 36 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 36 inches.)
The connections in the rope are "floating" and can be cut only at cut marks located every 36 inches. Note that there is a limit to how tightly you can wind the rope around poles and columns. If a section of rope light should fail, splice connectors are included with each spool to allow you to replace that section.
Each spool of rope light comes with an installed power cord. If you are installing a full 150-foot length of rope light, everything will be ready to go. In addition to the built-in plug, each spool contains the following accessories:
- 3 power cords with built-in power connectors
- 3 splice connector tubes
- 6 pin connectors for the splice connector tubes
- 3 tubes super glue
- 3 power pin connectors
See our Rope Light Assembly Instructions for more detailed information.
Red Rope Light Ideas for Decorating
Rope lights bring warmth and charm to any party or special occasion decor. Our red rope
lights are perfect for any number of occasions. Decorate your indoor spaces with red
rope lights. They're perfect for lighting up the mantel, bookcases, collectible displays,
doorways and windows, or even a Christmas tree (for a unique look).
Here are some more fun ways to use red rope lights:
- Independence Day and Memorial Day - make your cookout the most patriotic and
fun place to be by decorating your deck, patio, or back yard with blue, milky, and
red rope lights.
- Chinese New Year - create a Chinese dragon using red rope lights! It will look
amazing along with other Chinese New Year decorations.
- Super Bowl Party - use the red with the team's colors to decorate the
appetizer table, beer cooler, and even the big screen television.
- President's Day - why not decorate for President's Day? Any occasion is a good
excuse for decorating with lights. Make it a fun time with your children too!
Bake cookies, do crafts, and put up lights together.
- Valentine's Day - set just the right romantic mood with pink, clear, and red rope
lights around the master bedroom or dining area. Create a big heart on the side of
the house that she will see when she pulls into the driveway. You'll get points for
creativity and she will feel appreciated.
- Christmas - make your fence line, driveway, and walkways welcoming to your
family and friends who will visit during the holidays. Don't forget to use them in
your holiday displays too!