Used in an all red display or mixed with white and blue for summer parties, we love the intense color of this incandescent rope light spool.
Customers use these for:
- Christmas yard displays
- wrapped around trees
- along staircases
- winding along park pathways
- lighting boats and marinas
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 36 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 36 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 36 inches.)
The connections in the rope are "floating" and can be cut only at cut marks located every 36 inches. Note that there is a limit to how tightly you can wind the rope around poles and columns. If a section of rope light should fail, splice connectors are included with each spool to allow you to replace that section.
Each spool of rope light comes with an installed power cord. If you are installing a full 150-foot length of rope light, everything will be ready to go. In addition to the built-in plug, each spool contains the following accessories:
- 3 additional power cords with built-in power connectors
- 3 splice connector tubes
- 6 pin connectors for the splice connector tubes
- 3 tubes super glue
- 3 power pin connectors
See our Rope Light Assembly Instructions for more detailed information.
Red Rope Light Ideas for Decorating
Rope lights bring warmth and charm to any party or special occasion decor. Our red rope lights are perfect for any number of occasions. Decorate your indoor spaces with red rope lights. They're perfect for lighting up the mantel, bookcases, collectible displays, doorways and windows, or even a Christmas tree (for a unique look).
Here are some more fun ways to use red rope lights:
- Independence Day and Memorial Day - make your cookout the most patriotic and fun place to be by decorating your deck, patio, or back yard with blue, milky, and red rope lights.
- Chinese New Year - create a Chinese dragon using red rope lights! It will look amazing along with other Chinese New Year decorations.
- Super Bowl Party - use the red with the team's colors to decorate the appetizer table, beer cooler, and even the big screen television.
- President's Day - why not decorate for President's Day? Any occasion is a good excuse for decorating with lights. Make it a fun time with your children too! Bake cookies, do crafts, and put up lights together.
- Valentine's Day - set just the right romantic mood with pink, clear, and red rope lights around the master bedroom or dining area. Create a big heart on the side of the house that she will see when she pulls into the driveway. You'll get points for creativity and she will feel appreciated.
- Christmas - make your fence line, driveway, and walkways welcoming to your family and friends who will visit during the holidays. Don't forget to use them in your holiday displays too!
|Incandescent or LED||Incandescent||Material||PVC|
|Rope Light Size||13mm (1/2")||Maximum Connection||150 feet|
|Bulb Color||See Product Description||Connection||2-Wire, Power connector with attached male plug must be installed on each run of light |
|Tube Color||See Product Description||Warm Up During Operation||Yes|
|Rope Bulb Count||1800||Dimmable||Yes|
|Rope Socket Spacing||1" Bulb Spacing ||Fuse||5A/125V|
|Total Length||150 feet, approx. ||Watts||2W/foot|
|Minimum Rope Length||Cut in 36" lengths at cut-marks. Uses 8.25W/Series of 18 Bulbs.||AMPS Usage||2.5A/150 feet|
|Includes||One power cord installed at end of rope light and 3 additional kits (power connectors, cords, end caps, clips)||What if a bulb burns out?||If a bulb fails, remaining bulbs should stay lit. If a section fails, replace it by splicing in a new section of rope light. Length of section determined by cut-marks.|
|Package Style||Bulk Spool||Diameter||1/2 inch|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor||Potential Lifespan Estimate||50,000 hours|
|Additional Info||Floating connectors. This rope light can be wrapped around small columns but bending too small of a radius can interrupt the electrical connections.||Warranty||90 Days of Normal Seasonal Use|
|Additional Info||Steady Burn Only; Temperature resistant from -68 to +140F; Withstands up to 220 PSI.||Additional Info||UV Stabilized|
|Handy Guide||Assembly Instructions||Additional Info|
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
What you need to know
- Cut rope only at cut marks
- Don't apply excessive tension during installation, the floating connections will pull apart
- Repair a section by splicing in a new one with included splice connectors
For more informationRope Light Frequently Asked Question
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.