How about ... red? We feature virtually every shape of red LED lights available on the market today. From traditional M3 (almost the same look as a traditional mini light) to the larger C7 or C9 shapes, you can mix and match shapes and styles to add depth to your design.
With rich, vibrant color, durable lens covers and using up to 90% less energy than traditional lights, these sets are used by these types of customers:
Christmas trees are always the perfect canvas for red color LED lights. Smaller minis or the larger bulbs are ideal for illuminating your artificial or live Christmas tree this year.
Red mixes well with gold bows and balls. Ornaments will reflect the light, casting a wonderful glow throughout the room. For a truly traditional tree, use both red and green LED light strings wound alternately on the Christmas tree.
Oversize wreaths hung on the side of the garage, barn, or outbuilding will look festive and fun decorated with red lights, a large red bow, and accents such as birds, berries, and pine cones.
Red LED mini lights can be used in a myriad of ways over the entire year. Artificial plants and trees look great decked out with red lights. Don't forget the bushes and shrubs around the house during the holidays. The garden shed and garage deserve some TLC too, so plan to order enough lights to make those outdoor buildings sparkle as well.
1. Christmas - always a winning time of year to use red lights. Deck the tree, the porch, windows, hallways, banisters, fireplace mantels, windows, ceilings, decks, patios, or balconies with red lights. Intermingle strings of this color light with green or white lights for a truly traditional Christmas decorating style.
2. Valentine's Day - red is the color of love, so what better time to use red LED lights than in February? Drape a few red strings across the headboard in the master bedroom for a romantic touch. Suspend strings of red, pink, and white lights from the ceiling for a child's Valentine's Day party.
3. Fiesta Night - have a fiesta party or cookout and decorate with red mini lights or red C7 lights outside on the deck or patio. Drape the fence, surround the banister, and decorate the food table with red LED Christmas lights. Your guests will love your backyard, especially after the sun goes down and the outdoor space is warmly illuminated.
4. Theme parties - children absolutely love lights, don't they? Use these strands to brighten up your daughter's ladybug theme party or bring some real "oomph" to your son's race car themed party. Just imagine the expressions on their faces when they see everything decked out for the party! You'll never do another party without lights for sure.
5. Festivals - our commercial LED Christmas lights in red are the perfect choice for decorating the street lamps, gazebo, and town square for your local festivals.
Each week we'll post
specials on Mini, LED, Battery,
Craft Lights, Installation Hardware and More!
Christmas Light Source
Serving Commercial and
Residential Customer Since 2005
2005 - 2017 Christmas Light Source. All Rights Reserved. Proprietors
Shellie Gardner and David Robinson | Web Development by iCreativeMedia