These multi-colored rope light colors are red, blue, green and yellow.
Our clients use these for:
- Christmas yard displays
- wrapped around trees
- along rooflines of businesses
- winding along park pathways
- lighting sailboats and campers
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 36 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 36 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 36 inches.)
The connections in the rope are "floating" and can be cut only at cut marks located every 36 inches. Note that there is a limit to how tightly you can wind the rope around poles and columns. If a section of rope light should fail, splice connectors are included with each spool to allow you to replace that section.
Each spool of rope light comes with an installed power cord. If you are installing a full 150-foot length of rope light, everything will be ready to go. In addition to the built-in plug, each spool contains the following accessories:
- 3 power cords with built-in power connectors
- 3 splice connector tubes
- 6 pin connectors for the splice connector tubes
- 3 tubes super glue
- 3 power pin connectors
See our Rope Light Assembly Instructions for more detailed information.
Milky white rope lights are the perfect choice for decorating all of your special occasions. Make them memorable for both you and your guests when you make your event positively sparkle by decorating with rope lights. You'll love how easy it is to customize your decorating scheme using these lights.
1) Weddings - rope lights provide excellent light both for indoor and outdoor occasions. Use rope lights at your wedding to outline the perimeter of the dance floor, highlight the beautiful gardens around the reception tent, outline the walkways so your guests know exactly where to go for the reception, illuminate doorways or windows, and much more.
2) Rope lights and sheer fabric - you'll love the effect of rope lights glowing softly through sheer fabrics. Use this easy technique for your wedding, bridal shower, retirement party, anniversary party, birthday party, or wedding reception. Suspend several individual lengths of rope lights from a trellis, ceiling or table. Cover with sheer fabric in a color of your choice and see how beautiful the lights look shining through the fabric during the evening hours.
3) Pergola- outline the pergola with rope lights, following the lines of the structure. It will be a beautiful and romantic sight on a warm summer's night or an encouraging and comforting sight a cold wintery evening.
4) Night light - instead of using a traditional night light for the bathroom or hallway, use rope lights to softly illuminate the space. This is especially nice for children and for guests who are visiting overnight.
5) Wrap tree trunks - add sparkle and pizzazz to your landscape by wrapping your tree trunks with rope lights. This would work for any time of the year, so you could add other holiday accents for Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving.
It's easy to come up with new and exciting ideas for decorating with clear rope lights. Just get started and you'll quickly see how easy and fun it can be!