The hardware needed for up to 3 set ups (3 lengths of rope light) is included with every 150 foot spool. (Contains 3 power connectors, 3 additional power cords, 3 splice connectors and 30 clips). Additional accessories are available in our 2-wire 1/2 inch rope light accessories
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 36 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 36 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 36 inches.)
See our Rope Light Assembly Instructions for more detailed information.
5 Fun Ideas for Decorating with Clear Rope Lights
Clear rope lights are the perfect choice for decorating all of your special occasions. Make them memorable for both you and your guests when you make your event positively sparkle by decorating with clear rope lights. You'll love how easy it is to customize your decorating scheme using these lights.
1) Weddings - clear rope lights provide excellent light both for indoor and outdoor occasions. Use clear rope lights at your wedding to outline the perimeter of the dance floor, highlight the beautiful gardens around the reception tent, outline the walkways so your guests know exactly where to go for the reception, illuminate doorways or windows, and much more.
2) Rope lights and sheer fabric - you'll love the effect of clear rope lights glowing softly through sheer fabrics. Use this easy technique for your wedding, bridal shower, retirement party, anniversary party, birthday party, or wedding reception. Suspend several individual lengths of rope lights from a trellis, ceiling or table. Cover with sheer fabric in a color of your choice and see how beautiful the lights look shining through the fabric during the evening hours.
3) Gazebos - outline the gazebo with clear rope lights, following the lines of the structure. It will be a beautiful and romantic sight on a warm summer's night or an encouraging and comforting sight a cold wintery evening.
4) Night light - instead of using a traditional night light for the bathroom or hallway, use rope lights to softly illuminate the space. This is especially nice for children and for guests who are visiting overnight.
5) Wrap tree trunks - add sparkle and pizzazz to your landscape by wrapping your tree trunks with clear rope lights. This would work for any time of the year, so you could add other holiday accents for Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving.
It's easy to come up with new and exciting ideas for decorating with clear rope lights. Just get started and you'll quickly see how easy and fun it can be!
|Tube Color||Milky White||Rope Light Size||13mm (1/2")||Item Color||White||Bulb Type||Incandescent||Bulb Color||Clear||Rope Bulb Count||1800||Rope Socket Spacing||1" Bulb Spacing||Connection||2-Wire (2-Prong)||Max Connection||150'||Approximate Total Length||150'||Diameter||1/2"||Requires||Power Connector (Accessory "Set Up" Pack Included)||Watts||2W/ft||Fuse||5A/125V||Usage||Indoor/Outdoor||Package Style ||Bulk Spool||Material||PVC||AMPS Usage||2.5A/150'||AMPS Rating||5A||Voltage Rating||110V/120V||Included||Includes 3 "Set-ups" (power connectors, cords, end caps, clips)||To Note||Cut in 36" Lengths (Uses 8.25W/Series of 18 Bulbs); If lamps in a series fail, remaining lamps stay lit. Replace any series by splicing in a new series of lamps. Steady Burn Only; Temperature Resistant from -68F to +140F; Withstands up to 220 PSI; Very Flexible; UV Stabilized |
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
What you need to know
- Cut rope only at cut marks
- Don't apply excessive tension during installation, the floating connections will pull apart
- Repair a section by splicing in a new one with included splice connectors
For more informationRope Light Frequently Asked Questions
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.