White Christmas Lights
- Interior Home Decor
- Restaurant interiors
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Garden decorating
- Indoor and outdoor trees
They are also the perfect accents for your porch, craft project, and look fab lighting up trees inside and out.
See design tips and tricks after our product listings.
We've made it easy to choose your white mini light string by grouping them by wire color. You can also browse all of our light by scrolling through them below.
White string light applications
Imagine you are walking into a wedding reception. The wedding party's table is adorned with tulle, clear mini lights and flowers that match the bride's bouquet. The wedding cake is surrounded with tulle, ivy, and strands of clear mini lights shining softly from behind the chiffon tablecloth.
The trellises, arbors, and artificial trees have clear mini lights intertwined from top to bottom and across for a sparkling effect. The dance floor columns are wrapped with clear mini lights and cast a soft glow over the shiny dance floor. Close your eyes and imagine how magical it looks.
Christmas Trees and Wreaths
Christmas trees and wreaths, both inside your home and outdoors, will be dazzling adorned with white Christmas lights. Mantles and fireplaces are instantly transformed for the holidays as well. Our clear lights are especially pretty when combined with a specific ornament theme, such as snowmen, angels, or snowflakes.
(You'll be tempted to leave some of them up all year.)
Your Daughter's Bedroom
Does the little girl in your life dream of being a princess? Why not create for her a wonderland in her very own bedroom?
- Use our clear mini lights on white wire to bring light and a bit of sparkle to her four-poster bed.
- To create a secret getaway, use the lights to outline a pretty fabric canopy that hangs from the ceiling above her bed, creating a bed fit for a princess.
Cookouts will now be an extraordinary event at your house.
- Outline a beautiful sitting area
- Accent your buffet table and drink station
- Accent trees, shrubs, and fences
Your party will be anything but ordinary when lit, outlined and accented.
Your guests will linger awhile, so chill a few more drinks and put out a few more brownies.
Home and Garden Decoration
- Light up your porch ceiling and banisters
- Drape trees in random circles around the leaves
- Wrap tree trunks for soft light in the yard or garden
- Decorate gazebos
- Outline your patio awnings for a special everyday look
- Window displays (flower shops, retail shops, quilt shops)
- Serving tables look great with clear mini lights wrapped in organza
- Accent your doorways and windows
You're already envisioning your home decorated with clear mini lights, aren't you? For even more ideas on how to decorate with mini lights, see our blog.