Warm White LED Twinkle Lights - 5mm lenses on Green wire
Warm White twinkle lights with wide angle lenses are fantastic for decorating your backyard trees for parties all year.
This warm white LED light set has a subtle twinkle perfect for creating a lovely tree. 20% (1 in 5) of the bulbs twinkle, leaving 80% of the bulbs steady on. This effect will create a magical atmosphere in your home over the holiday season.
These LED light strings are popular with crafters who use them in decorative vases and glass blocks.
The twinkle effect can be a sparkly addition to mantles and stair bannisters when wrapped around fresh or imitation greenery.
The moisture-resistant and weather-resistant qualities of LED light strings make them an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Other popular uses for LED light strings are:
- birthday parties
- wedding receptions
- Christmas displays
- anniversary celebrations
- city square trees and light poles
This string of LED lights has wide angle or 5 mm lenses - they look like little cylinders that are just a little smaller in diameter than a wooden pencil eraser.
The flashing is not synchronized but random. You can run up to 43 of these light strings in series so they are an excellent choice for decorating outdoor trees for parties and quiet Friday evenings.
With 6 inch spacing between lenses, this 110 volt light set is approximately 25 feet long, is rectified and has straight-line male and female plugs.