Pink Christmas light string - 50 bulbs with 1/4" clips 2.5-inch bulb spacing on white wire
Lighting a valentines yard sculpture for February?
These pink mini lights have clips built in at the base of each bulb to snap onto your yard art's metal frame. Keeping the bulbs tidy, organized and all pointing in the same direction, as long as they are a good fit, they make installation and lighting repair quick and easy.
Think of using this light string on these lighting these other kinds of sculpture:
- the body of a Christmas package
- a holiday greeting
- Christmas tree ornament
- heart for Valentines
Determine if this size built-in clip will fit your frame
This is a must-not-skip step when planning your order. Even if the box your sculpture was shipped in has a dimension, take time to measure. The clips on this family of light strings are rigid and a 1/6" difference can make a big difference.
1. Find an adjustable wrench
2. Tighten the wrench down snugly on your metal sculpture frame.
3. Slide the wrench off the frame and measure the gap. This is the diameter of your frame and should match the clip size of the light string clip
4. Repeat this process over several parts of your frame. The wire may vary in diameter or if your frame is vintage and has been repeatedly painted, the diameter may vary enough that you'll need to use a combination of sizes of clips to install or repair the lights on your frame.
Help! The size of my frame doesn't match the size of the built-in clips on this light string!
We've designed these lights with the most common frame diameter in mind. If your sculpture has a different size then will need to purchase strings of Christmas mini lights without clips and separate sculpture clips
that we carry.
Since you've measured your frame, just match your measurement to the size of the clip. One side of the clip should match your frame and the other side will match either a standard mini lights base or a few of our clips have been designed to work with larger LED mini lights bases.