Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Green
Decorating with Conical Multi-Color LED Lights
Our conical multi-color lights give you one more way to decorate your home, business, or office with a profusion of beautiful colors. These conical, or wide-angle lights are in such a way that they emit a brighter light than even the ever-popular mini lights style. No matter where you want to decorate with them, spaced 4 inches apart, they'll be perfect for bringing beauty and sparkle to your home, office cubicle, or outdoor landscape. Here are some great ideas for using conical multi-color Christmas lights to "spark" your imagination.
- Surround your sewing room with multi-color lights. You'll be inspired to sew and create beautiful designs when you look at the many colors of lights around you.
- What child doesn't love lights? Adorn your child's bedroom with these lights and then put glow-in-the-dark stars or shapes on the ceiling. Multi-color lights can be used for a boy or a girl. Many parents prefer light strings to a nightlight because they cast a softer, more child-friendly glow over the room.
- Holiday trees - not just at Christmas, but also year round. Keep the lights on your holiday tree(s), and change out the ornaments or decorations to keep the theme fresh and fun. Every room of the home could have one!
- Suspend multi-color conical lights behind sheer curtains for a soft glow that will be seen inside the home and outside as well. Your neighbors will love how inviting your home appears (great curb appeal! ).
- Multi-color lights look great inside hutches or on bookshelves to highlight favorite displays or collections.
- Homeschool classrooms - make your "classroom" at home extra special by stringing multi-color conical LED lights around the perimeter of the ceiling, around the dry erase board and easel, or suspended from the ceiling in the reading nook.
There's really no end to what you can accomplish with our beautiful, bright, and easy to use conical multi-color LED Christmas lights. Enjoy them throughout the year and you'll be that much closer to decorating for the holidays!
- Minleon Brand
- Polycarbonate (plastic) lenses
- UL Rated, Indoor/Outdoor projects
- Fully rectified at the beginning and middle of each string to minimize flicker
- Bulbs permanently installed to resist corrosion and water
|Incandescent or LED||LED||Maximum Sets Run in Series||87 Sets|
|Color of Bulbs||Multi (R/O/Y/B/G)||Certification(s)||UL Approved|
|Color of Wire||Green||Warm Up During Operation||No|
|Number of Bulbs||50||Plug Type||Male (Stackable)/Female|
|Spacing between bulbs||4 inches||Dimmable||No|
|Bulb Shape||5MM conical||Maximum Current||3 Amps|
|Replaceable Bulbs||No||Voltage||110V/120 V|
|Total Length||17 feet 8 inches, approx. ||Power||2.4 Watts|
|Lit Length||16 feet 4 inches, approx.||Current Draw||.02 Amps|
|Lead Wire Length (Distance between male plug and first light)||4 inches||Bulb Height||1/4 inch|
|Tail Wire Length (distance between last bulb and female plug)||4 inches||Bulb Width||3/16 inch|
|Gauge of Wire||22 AWG||Bulb Diameter||.2 inch|
|Included Replacements||2 Fuses||Potential Lifespan Estimate||50,000 hours|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor||Warranty||90 Days of Normal Seasonal Use|
|Additional Info||Bulbs cannot be removed, replaced, or exchanged between sets||Additional Info||Fully Rectified|
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Tips for use
Consider using these light strings in these types of applications:
- Lighting Christmas trees
- Wrapping outdoor tree trunks - great for large commercial applications
- Light a wall using low-adhesive hooks
- Swag back and forth to light porch ceilings
What you need to know
- Bulbs cannot be replaced or removed
- Ultra low current
- Sets cannot be cut to shorten or lengthen
- Constructed with a 3-wire harness
- Fuse is located in male plug
- Uses up to 90% less energy than incandescent string lights
- Coordinate these sets with matching C7/C9 bulbs and cords, net, and icicle lights
For more information
How many light strings can I run in series? This depends on the specifications for the lights you choose. Look on the specifications table for "Maximum Sets Run in Series."
Warm White vs Pure White. Which is your favorite? This is Mac vs PC, thick crust pizza vs thin. It really depends what YOU like.
Do LED Christmas Lights get hot? No! LED lights do not heat up under operation.
Can you shorten a string of Christmas lights? No, you CANNOT shorten LED light strings, but you can shorten light cords with sockets and screw in bulbs.
How do I choose between LED light strings and bulbs and cords? Pros and Cons of each type of Christmas lights.
Do Christmas Lights have fuses? Yes, most Christmas lights have fuses in the male plug end.
How do LED's make light? For those folks who need to know how and why!
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.