Determine if this size built-in clip will fit your frame
This is a must-not-skip step when planning your order. Even if the box your sculpture was shipped in has a dimension, take time to measure. The clips on this family of light strings are rigid and a 1/6" difference can make a big difference. 1. Find an adjustable wrench 2. Tighten the wrench down snugly on your metal sculpture frame.
3. Slide the wrench off the frame and measure the gap. This is the diameter of your frame and should match the clip size of the light string clip 4. Repeat this process over several parts of your frame. The wire may vary in diameter or if your frame is vintage and has been repeatedly painted, the diameter may vary enough that you'll need to use a combination of sizes of clips to install or repair the lights on your frame.
Help! The size of my frame doesn't match the size of the built-in clips on this light string!
We've designed these lights with the most common frame diameter in mind. If your sculpture has a different size then will need to purchase strings of Christmas mini lights without clips and separate sculpture clips that we carry. Since you've measured your frame, just match your measurement to the size of the clip. One side of the clip should match your frame and the other side will match either a standard mini lights base or a few of our clips have been designed to work with larger LED mini lights bases.
- Glass bulbs
- 22 AWG
- UL Rated, Indoor/Outdoor
- If one burns out, the rest stay lit
- If a bulb is removed the string will go out
- Cannot cut to shorten or lengthen
- Don't run more than 5 sets in series
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Tips for use
- Don't remove existing lights from sculpture frame until new lights are installed - unclip them as you go and let them be your guide
- Order a variety of lengths of strings since light sets cannot be shortened
- Clip extra lights "back the way you came" at the end of a section of sculpture frame
What you need to know
- Incandescent bulbs warm up under operation
- Glass bulbs can break
- Replace burned out bulbs as soon as you see them
- Wrap the light sets into a ball (like a ball of yarn) to help keep the wiring from tangling during installation
- Running more than the specified maximum number of sets will blow the fuse
- Fuse is located in male plug and a replacement fuse is included with each set
- Additional fuses may be purchased locally at auto parts and hardware stores
For more informationI need to replace the lights on my yard sculpture - help!
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.