These light strings have locking bases - there is a tab that locks the bulb into the base. This feature is not standard on our other string lights.
- Glass bulbs
- 22 AWG
- UL Rated, Indoor/Outdoor
- If one burns out, the rest stay lit
- If a bulb is removed the string will go out
- Cannot cut to shorten or lengthen
- Don't run more than 5 sets in series
|Voltage Replacement Bulb||2.5V|
|Approximate Total Length||50'6"|
|Max Connection||3 Sets|
|Wire Gauge||22 AWG|
|Bulb Shape||Mini Lights|
|included||2 Replacement Bulbs & 1 Fuse Included|
For CA Residents: Prop 65 Notice
Tips for use
- Purchase an extra set of string lights to install first in the center of a Christmas tree then finish lighting the edges of the tree before adding ornaments, bows, and garland
- Mix mini lights with C7 bulbs and cords on trees to provide "visual texture"
- Start lighting or wrapping trees with a female plug at the top to insure that a male plug will be at the bottom of the installation - easier to plug into an extension cord that way
- Create a romantic glow by hanging lights on an empty wall using low-adhesive hooks
- Use a socket adapter to plug lights into an outdoor porch light
- Keep a string or two on hand to light parties, zoom calls, and youtube video backgrounds
What you need to know
- Incandescent bulbs warm up under operation
- Glass bulbs can break
- Replace burned out bulbs as soon as you see them
- Wrap the light sets into a ball (like a ball of yarn) to help keep the wiring from tangling during installation
- Running more than the specified maximum number of sets will blow the fuse
- Fuse is located in male plug and a replacement fuse is included with each set
- Additional fuses may be purchased locally at auto parts and hardware stores
Warranty and returns
Please test your lights when you receive them! Everyone is happier when we resolve issues quickly.
Warranty. Our warranty for all our products is 90 days of normal, seasonal use. If a product is defective or fails during the 90 days following receipt of your order, please contact us right away. We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem, and if the issue is not easily and quickly resolved, we will ll correct the situation.
Returns. You can return eligible products when you contact us within 14 days of receiving an order to let us know you are returning items from your order. We will provide you with addressing instructions. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Eligible products have not been installed and are in their original packaging in like-new condition. If returned products are received within 45 days of receiving your order, there is no restocking fee. After 45 days, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your merchandise credit. No returns accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your return, your account will be credited for the cost of the products. Shipping charges are not credited.
See our complete Shipping, Warranty, and Returns Policy for return instructions and additional information.