White Christmas Tree Lights on Green Wire - 100 bulbs with 4 inch spacing
These white bulbs are also known as transparent, clear, and see-through (you can see the filament)
Our number one selling incandescent Christmas light string, this set of lights is the most classic and versatile set of lights that we sell here at Christmas Light Source.
Classic incandescent white bulbs (transparent/clear) on green wire are a favorite for Christmas trees and all-purpose decorating.
You may be able to find lights similar to these in your local big box stores but double check before you purchase to confirm that the light strings that are locally available are constructed with 22 ASG wiring, have fused plug ends and are used by Christmas lights installers across the country.
With 4 inches of wire between each bulb, this configuration hits the perfect balance of concentration of lights to total length of the light string.
Configured with 100 bulbs for a length of just over 32 feet, these lights strings have male and female plug ends and can be run end to end up to 5 sets in series for a total of 500 bulbs in series. To run additional lights, add a splitter or second extension cord.
These white Christmas light strings are used by our customers in these kinds of projects:
- lighting Christmas trees - don't forget to order an extra set to light the core of your tree along the trunk
- lighting garland to accent railings and mantles
- accenting wreaths where an outlet is handy
- adding sparkle to artificial flower arrangements
- mixing with ornaments in large glass containers
Off-season projects we've been excited to hear about include:
- wrapping tree trunks
- lighting a dorm room
- swagging under patios to light summer parties
- draping a single strand across a room mantle
Keep an extra set or two on hand for your next party!