Premium Smooth M5 Warm White LED Christmas Lights on White Wire - 50 light string
Where can I get a warm white light to replace the mini lights I grew up with?
If you are decorating against a white or light colored background, this string of lights could be the answer to this question!
This light comes with polycarbonate lenses (super-tough plastic) that look very much like traditional glass mini lights bulbs.
They aren't an exact color match but warm white is the closest to traditional incandescent colors that you can find in today's marketplace. You can even get away with mixing these with your older lights without clashing.
Our customers have commented on the phone and via email that they are using these lights in a many different ways. Here are some of their best suggestions:
- Lighting a vinyl white gazebo
- Wrapping a dogwood tree or crepe myrtle in the backyard
- Re-wiring a white Christmas tree whose original pre-lit lights have seen their last Christmas season
- Wrapping the center column of their wedding reception tent
- Wrapping around Aspen trees - they have nearly white trunks
You can see more information and the length and spacing numbers under the specifications tab.