Decorating with craft light strings
- project photo submitted by one of our customersCrafters love these light strings. Our selections feature several choices so you're not limited to one style, color, or length of light string. These sets are perfect for smaller projects or applications for which you want some sparkle and light but need a shorter strand and just a single plug..
What project are you working on that just needs some extra pizzazz? Here are some fun ideas for using mini craft lights for that special project.
- Holiday villages - add some additional soft light to your holiday village or Nativity scene
- Mantel - excellent location for a 35-light craft light string in the color of your choosing
- Floral and craft arrangements - a Fall display in your entryway or an arrangement on your breakfast bar or side board will look even more festive when you add color and light
- Glass vases, wine bottles, glass bricks, and hurricanes - add a unique decoration to your fireplace mantel, inside your (empty) fireplace, on a wide windowsill, a dining room sideboard, bedroom, or foyer by gently filling a glass container with a strand or two of craft lights. Friends will take notes and post photos to Pinterest!
- Wreaths - light up your holiday or every day wreath with a string in a color that compliments the current holiday theme or matches your decor
- Miniature trees - perfect for small artificial trees on a tabletop, in a hospital room, or other small space
We have several colors from which to choose, including:
You can choose from either green or white wiring color depending on the color of your project. If your project is dark - like a green wine bottle - stick with green. Green is also easier to hide. White wire is perfect for miniature white Christmas trees and clear wine bottles and glass bricks.