Decorating with White Icicle Light Strings
Icicle lights have been and continue to be all the rage during the holiday season. It seems as though everywhere you look during the holidays, you see homes lit with icicle lights on both the inside of the home and on the outside of the home. These lights offer a fresh choice to the traditional strings of lights.
The varying lengths of light "icicles" draw the eye and look elegant or festive, depending on the color of lights chosen.
Icicle strands can easily stand alone when it comes to decorating for the Holidays but they alos work together with your C7 and C9 light strands and net lights for a finished look.
Decorating Weddings with Icicle Mini Lights
Weddings decorated with lights are memorable occasions. Icicle lights are the ideal choice to bring sparkle and romance to any event.
Use them for your:
- Cake table
- Head table
- Gift table
- Buffet table
Cover the lights loosely with organza fabric for a warm, romantic glow. Don't forget the DJ booth or table too!
White trellises are instantly dressed to the nines with just a couple strands.
Decorating Your Ceiling with Icicle Lights
Would you like to add a bit of sparkle to your ceiling?
Suspend several strands of icicle lights from your ceiling and create a unique chandelier effect by arranging the strands in a circular pattern. This would be especially pretty for a wedding reception, retirement party, or other special occasion.
Decorate for Patriotic Holidays with Icicle Lights
Your patriotic party, whether it's for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Flag Day, just wouldn't be complete without lights.
- Light up your patio
- Red, clear (white), and blue icicle lights are ideal for making your outdoor patio or balcony a festive and fun place to eat, drink and enjoy the company of good friends.
- Hang the red, white and blue lights on your fences
- Combined with individual strands of red, clear, and blue mini lights wrapped around tree trunks, drink stations, and suspended from tree branches, you'll create a truly patriotic party atmosphere.
More Ways to Decorate with Icicles
Our multi color icicle lights on white wire are perfect for:
- Decorating the eaves of your home or porch banisters
- The nice thing about multi color lights is that they can be utilized throughout the year, not just during the holidays.
- Church Nativity Scenes
- Dangle icicle lights from the roofline of the "stable". Surround the entire scene with icicle lights hung between light stakes for soft illumination of the figures and animals.
- Shrubbery is stunning draped with icicle lights.
- Hang icicle lights from both the eaves of the home and each window (at the top) to make your home appear frosted and sparkly. The fireplace mantel will shine softly during the evening hours when decorated with icicle lights. Is your Christmas tree decorated with multi color mini lights? Match your tree and mantel by using our multi color icicle light sets.
The good news is that icicle lights can be used year round for simply every day decorating.