Green Rope Light - 150 foot spool, Incandescent
Feeling lucky? Celebrating St Patrick’s Day? Green rope light is a wonderful complement to your other green decorations and lighting.
We think the best ideas for our lights come from our customers and here are a few projects with green rope light that we’ve heard about (we’ve got to start asking for photos!!):
- Outlining modern art in a loft Manhattan apartment
- Decorating a bar during March to celebrate the Irish in all of us
- Combine with purple and yellow during Mardi Gras
- Used as part of a Halloween display
- Outlining parts of yard art during the Christmas season
Here are a couple of frequently asked questions:
Is this a forest green/dark green?
No, think green like a rich crayon - not the “bright ones” but the traditional green. That wonderful green you see as part of multi color mini lights.
How do you mount the rope light?
Your spool of light will come with 50 surface mount clips - you’ll need to purchase two little nails or screws to install the clips on your surface. For more installation tips, check out the rope light assembly and installation guide.
Don't know which spool of green rope is a good fit for your project, check out our design guide.