Rope Light 1/2 inch Yellow 3-wire
MAX RUN 75 FEET
An accessory kit consisting of all the hardware you'll need for up to 3 set ups (3 lengths of rope light) is included with every 150 foot spool. (Contains 3 power connectors, 3 power cords, 3 splice connectors and 30 clips). Additional accessories are available in our 3 wire rope light accessories category.
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 3-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 36 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 36 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 36 inches.)
You have to purchase a 3-wire rope light controller to make this rope light flash on and off. These rope lights are great for making runway tunnel effects or illuminating yard sculpture. The lights do NOT track within the ropes. It is simply an on/off action.
There is also a microphone input to our 4 channel rope light controller that will make your rope light dance to the music! See controller specifications to see length limitations per run.
- Diameter: 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Tube Color: Yellow
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Rope Bulb Count: 1800
- Rope Socket Spacing: 1 inch Bulb Spacing
- Connection: 3-Wire (3-Prong)
- Approximate Total Length: 150 feet
- Amps Usage: 7.42 amps per 150 foot spool
- Maximum Run: 75 feet
- Minimum Run: 36 inches (Cut marks every 36 inches)
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Accessory Pack Includes: 3 Power Cords, 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps, 3 splice connectors, 30 Mounting Clips
- Average Lifetime: 25,000 Hours
- Temperature Resistant: -68F to +140F
- Chasing Capable with Optional Controller
See all our 1/2 inch 3-Wire Rope Light Spools
See all of our Rope Lights