Warm White Twinkling 5MM LED Light Set on Green Wire
This light set has a subtle twinkle perfect for creating a lovely tree - 20% (1 in 5) of the bulbs twinkle, leaving 80% of the bulbs steady on.
- Number of LEDs: 50
- Random subtle twinkling
- Lens Shape: 5mm (Conical, Wide Angle)
- Spacing Between LEDs: 4 inches
- Lit Length: 16.3 feet approx
- Length: 17.3 feet
- Power: 7.2 watts
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Maximum Connectivity: 29 sets (end to end male, female connectors)
- Voltage: 120 v
- Warranty: 90 days of normal seasonal use
- UL Rated
Each set comes with 2 replacement diodes and 2 fuses. Unplug set before replacing diode and do not operate set without all diodes installed.