Red Rope Light 1/2 inch 2-wire
MAX RUN 75 FEET
An accessory kit consisting of all the hardware you'll need for up to 3 set ups (3 lengths of rope light) is included with every 150 foot spool. (Contains 3 power connectors, 3 power cords, 3 splice connectors and 30 clips). Additional accessories are available in our 2-wire 1/2 inch rope light accessories category.
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 18 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 18 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 18 inches.)
- Diameter: 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Tube Color: Red
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Rope Bulb Count: 1800
- Rope Socket Spacing: 1 inch Bulb Spacing
- Connection: 2-Wire (2-Prong)
- Approximate Total Length: 150 feet
- Amps Usage: 7.42 amps per 150 foot spool
- Maximum Run: 75 feet
- Minimum Run: 18 inches (Cut marks every 18 inches)
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Accessory Pack Includes: 3 Power Cords, 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps, 3 splice connectors, 30 Mounting Clips
- Average Lifetime: 25,000 Hours
- Temperature Resistant: -68F to +140F
Red Rope Light Decorating Ideas
Rope lights bring warmth and charm to any party or special occasion décor. Our red rope
lights are perfect for any number of occasions. Decorate your indoor spaces with red
rope lights. They're perfect for lighting up the mantel, bookcases, collectible displays,
doorways and windows, or even a Christmas tree (for a unique look). Use them outdoors
to make your house, garage, shed, walkways, driveway, fence, trellis, arbor, pergola, or
flowerbeds look fantastic.
Here are some more fun ways to use red rope lights.
- Independence Day and Memorial Day - make your cookout the most patriotic and
fun place to be by decorating your deck, patio, or back yard with blue, milky, and
red rope lights.
- Chinese New Year - create a Chinese dragon using red rope lights! It will look
amazing along with other Chinese New Year decorations.
- Super Bowl Party - even if your team's colors don't include red, it still works for
a great sports themed party. Use the red with the team's colors to decorate the
appetizer table, beer cooler, and even the big screen television.
- President's Day - why not decorate for President's Day? Any occasion is a good
excuse for decorating with lights. Make it a fun time with your children too!
Bake cookies, do crafts, and put up lights together.
- Valentine's Day - set just the right romantic mood with pink, clear, and red rope
lights around the master bedroom or dining area. Create a big heart on the side of
the house that she will see when she pulls into the driveway. You'll get points for
creativity and she will feel appreciated.
- Christmas - make your fence line, driveway, and walkways welcoming to your
family and friends who will visit during the holidays. Don't forget to use them in
your holiday displays too!
Red can be a very bold choice of color in some spaces, so consider using it along with
another color of rope light to soften the effect just slightly. However, if you like
bold lines that will grab someone's attention, red rope lights are just the way to do it!
See all our 1/2 inch 2-wire rope light
See all of our Rope Lights