Decorating with Red LED Christmas Lights
We have both residential LED light sets and commercial LED light sets that will fit any application. Our red LED mini lights, C9 LED lights, C7 LED lights, Strawberry C6 LED lights, and our red Razzberry LED lights give you an excellent selection of light bulb shapes and sizes with which to decorate your entire home or business. LED lights burn at a cool temperature, last longer than the traditional lights, and are less expensive as well.
Christmas trees are always the perfect canvas for red color LED lights. Red mini lights or the larger bulbs are ideal for illuminating your artificial or live Christmas tree this year. Christmas bulbs will reflect the red light, casting a wonderful glow throughout the room. For a truly traditional tree, use both red and green LED light sets alternately on the Christmas tree. Oversize wreaths hung on the side of the garage, barn, or outbuilding will look festive and fun decorated with red color LED lights, a large red bow, and accents such as birds, berries, and pine cones.
These light sets come in two different varieties. The Residential sets have standard plugs and are UL rated for 90 days of operation and can be connected up to 3 sets per run.
Our commercial LED sets take advantage of a 3 wire super efficient construction that allows you to connect up to 125 sets per run. Because their ultimate configuation can be changed with splitters and spacers, UL does not provide a rating for these products.
5 Fun Ways to Use Red LED Christmas Lights
Red LED lights can add pizzazz and punch to your party, every day decor, Christmas decorating, or for other holidays throughout the year. These glittering beauties will make any space sparkle with welcoming light and add beautiful color to any room or outside space.
Red LED Christmas lights can be used in a myriad of ways over the entire year. Artificial plants and trees look great decked out with red lights. Don't forget the bushes and shrubs around the house during the holidays. The garden shed and garage deserve some TLC too, so plan to order enough lights to make those outdoor buildings sparkle as well.
Here are some more fun ideas for using red lights!
1. Christmas - always a winning time of year to use red lights. Deck the tree, the porch, windows, hallways, banisters, fireplace mantels, windows, ceilings, decks, patios, or balconies with red lights. Intermingle strings of this color light with green or white lights for a truly traditional Christmas decorating style.
2. Valentine's Day - red is the color of love, so what better time to use red LED Christmas lights than this much-loved holiday in February? Drape a few red mini lights across the headboard in the master bedroom for a romantic touch. Suspend strings of red, pink, and white lights from the ceiling for a child's Valentine's Day party.
3. Fiesta Night - have a fiesta party or cookout and decorate with red mini lights or red C7 lights outside on the deck or patio. Drape the fence, surround the banister, and decorate the food table with red LED Christmas lights. Your guests will love the red lights, especially after the sun goes down and the outdoor space is softly illuminated.
4. Theme parties - children absolutely love lights, don't they? Use red Christmas lights to brighten up your daughter's ladybug theme party or bring some real "oomph" to your son's race car themed party. Just imagine the expressions on their faces when they see everything decked out for the party, complete with red lights! You'll never do another party without lights for sure.
5. Festivals - our commercial LED Christmas lights in red are the perfect choice for decorating the street lamps, gazebo, and town square for your local festivals.
Every celebration needs lights! In addition to their ruby red color, red LED Christmas lights are an excellent choice because of their energy saving features.
We have M5 mini lights, C7 and C9 LED lights, strawberry lights, and razzberry lights. You can choose from either our residential or commercial line of red LED Christmas lights, making sure you have just the right one for your lighting project.