An accessory kit consisting of all the hardware you'll need for up to 3 set ups (3 lengths of rope light) is included with every 150 foot spool. (Contains 3 power connectors, 3 power cords, 3 splice connectors and 30 clips). Additional accessories are available in our
Easy to assemble, these rope lights will give you the professional results you are looking for. All of our 2-wire rope lights can be cut between cut marks that are located every 18 inches. (In other words, you can't cut them any shorter than 18 inches and your longer ropes will have to be in multiples of 18 inches.)
- Diameter: 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Tube Color: Green
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Rope Bulb Count: 1800
- Rope Socket Spacing: 1 inch Bulb Spacing
- Connection: 2-Wire (2-Prong)
- Approximate Total Length: 150 feet
- Amps Usage: 7.42 amps per 150 foot spool
- Maximum Run: 75 feet
- Minimum Run: 18 inches (Cut marks every 18 inches)
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Accessory Pack Includes: 3 Power Cords, 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps, 3 splice connectors, 30 Mounting Clips
- Average Lifetime: 25,000 Hours
- Temperature Resistant: -68F to +140F
4 Ways to Decorate with Green Rope Lights
Green rope lights are so versatile! The color green can be used throughout the year without much difficulty because it can work into just about any holiday or every day decorating scheme. You're going to love these ideas for decorating with green rope lights!
- Christmas holiday displays - ah yes, this is the first holiday to come to mind when the color green is mentioned. Create an amazingly beautiful and unique holiday display with green rope lights outlining all of your sidewalks, walkways, buildings, porches, fences, and any other structures you may feature in your outdoor landscape. Intertwine red and green rope lights together to create a traditional decorating color scheme for your shrubs and trees. Highlight your roofline and outline of the house using green rope lights too!
- St. Patrick's Day - decorate with the "luck o' the Irish" using our great green rope lights. Where do folks seem to go on St. Patrick's Day? The local pubs and taverns are the perfect place to go to enjoy a green beer and toast the holiday. Taverns and pubs will add holiday cheer to their establishments by decorating the bar, mirrors, cash register, dance floor, jukebox, and doorways with green rope lights.
- Halloween - scare the pants off of your trick-or-treat visitors when you use green and orange rope lights to highlight the spooky and scary Halloween props in the front yard or on the porch. Outline the coffin in the front yard, lay them in the grass in a meandering pattern through the "gravestones" or use rope lights to create a creepy figure on the side of your house or garage.
- Garden decor - green rope lights are an excellent accent for all of your outdoor landscaping areas. Highlight the pathways through the flower gardens, around the fountain, or the stone sculptures. A sitting bench just begs for company when decked out with green rope lights.
See all our 1/2 inch 2-wire rope light
See all of our Rope Lights