- Diameter: 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Tube Color: Clear
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Rope Bulb Count: 1800
- Rope Socket Spacing: 1 inch Bulb Spacing
- Connection: 2-Wire (2-Prong)
- Approximate Total Length: 150 feet
- Amps Usage: 7.42 amps per 150 foot spool
- Maximum Run: 75 feet
- Minimum Run: 18 inches (Cut marks every 18 inches)
- Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- Accessory Pack Includes: 3 Power Cords, 3 Power Connectors, 3 End Caps, 3 splice connectors, 30 Mounting Clips
- Average Lifetime: 25,000 Hours
- Temperature Resistant: -68F to +140F
5 Fun Ideas for Decorating with Clear Rope Lights
Clear rope lights are the perfect choice for decorating all of your special occasions. Make them memorable for both you and your guests when you make your event positively sparkle by decorating with clear rope lights. You'll love how easy it is to customize your decorating scheme using these lights.
1) Weddings - clear rope lights provide excellent light both for indoor and outdoor occasions. Use clear rope lights at your wedding to outline the perimeter of the dance floor, highlight the beautiful gardens around the reception tent, outline the walkways so your guests know exactly where to go for the reception, illuminate doorways or windows, and much more.
2) Rope lights and sheer fabric - you'll love the effect of clear rope lights glowing softly through sheer fabrics. Use this easy technique for your wedding, bridal shower, retirement party, anniversary party, birthday party, or wedding reception. Suspend several individual lengths of rope lights from a trellis, ceiling or table. Cover with sheer fabric in a color of your choice and see how beautiful the lights look shining through the fabric during the evening hours.
3) Gazebos - outline the gazebo with clear rope lights, following the lines of the structure. It will be a beautiful and romantic sight on a warm summer's night or an encouraging and comforting sight a cold wintery evening.
4) Night light - instead of using a traditional night light for the bathroom or hallway, use rope lights to softly illuminate the space. This is especially nice for children and for guests who are visiting overnight.
5) Wrap tree trunks - add sparkle and pizzazz to your landscape by wrapping your tree trunks with clear rope lights. This would work for any time of the year, so you could add other holiday accents for Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving.
It's easy to come up with new and exciting ideas for decorating with clear rope lights. Just get started and you’ll quickly see how easy and fun it can be!
See all of our Rope Lights