Decorating with GreeneryGreenery is a wonderful way to spruce up your home for the holidays. Green wreaths and green garland can easily be used throughout the home. We offer unlit and lit green wreaths in several sizes so you can choose the one that best suits your decorating scheme. Our green garland also comes in lengths that are unlit in case you want to add your own color of lights and accents. However, if you love white lights, we carry lengths of pre-lit garland that will make your decorating a breeze.
Here are some fun ways to use green wreaths and garland throughout your home for the holidays.
These are just a few ways to decorate your home for the holidays with green wreaths and garland. We're here to help you with all of your holiday decorating needs, so don't hesitate to ask us for more decorating ideas!
- Wrap pre-lit green garland with your color choice of tulle fabric.
- Decorate your staircase with the garland/tulle/lights and then add your favorite bows, ornaments, and decorations for a stunning holiday staircase display.
- The mantel simply begs for greenery during the holidays. Line your mantel with greenery and white lights. Layer in white angels, gold and silver ornaments, and some pillar candles in gold and silver colors. You'll have a simple but gorgeous holiday mantel.
- Wreaths are excellent for every room of the house: above the fireplace, in the windows, above doorways, and hallways. Outside the home, larger wreaths instantly dress up the side of the garage, shed, barn, porch wall, and of course, the front door.
- Line your white picket fence with green pre-lit wreaths tied with bright red gingham bows for a lovely display both at night and during the day.
- Small green wreaths can be used around glass hurricanes and candles for a lovely table centerpiece. Add in a few small ornaments for flair.
- Windowsills, especially deep ones, lend themselves nicely to holiday decorating. Nestle green garland into the windowsill and add red berries, white berries, pinecones, and shiny glass ornaments for a beautiful holiday display.
- Outline your doorways with green pre-lit garland. Attach Christmas cards and photos as they arrive throughout the holiday season.
- Windows outlined with a simple green pre-lit garland will look fantastic from both the inside and outside of the home.
- Swag your garland across the front of your porch railing to make a grand statement. Add bright red bows and some mini lights for a traditional holiday display.
- Decorate wreaths in a different theme for each room of the house. For example, for a kitchen wreath, add cookie cutters, small kitchen gadgets, fruit slices, cinnamon sticks, and sprigs of rosemary.
- Hang the garland vertically for an interesting decoration - add Christmas bulbs, holly leaves, fruit, berries, snowflake ornaments, or crystal ornaments.
- Drape your kitchen pot rack suspended from the ceiling with green garland and a few bows for a festive kitchen decoration.
- Outline mirrors with pre-lit green garland for holiday sparkle.