Decorating with C7 LED Light Strings
C7 light strings are an ideal choice for many of your
decorating projects. They are similar in size and shape to traditional
C7 lights with all the advantages of LED lighting.
Save on Electricity
Like all LED light sets, these strings are popular for their energy saving
features. They glow brightly, but without heat, so the bulbs are cool
to the touch, even after long periods of operation. This feature makes these LED Christmas lights the ideal choice for both
indoor and outdoor applications.
Use C7 Lights All Year
November and December isn't the only time of year these beautiful lights can be
used. Consider using the C7 lens-shape stringers for your:
- Patio Lighting
- Tree wrapping for a Garden Party
- Birthday party
Traditional Holiday Projects
Our white, multi, red, blue and green C7 lights are ideal for Christmas decorating in the
traditional style. Brighten up the eaves of your home, trees, shrubs,
walkways, porches, patios, balconies, gardens, and banisters with these
Combine C7 light strings with LED mini lights. Add texture but combining 2 shapes of LED lenses. Take advantage of the different LED spacing to add visual interest to your tree.
Carry your Christmas tree decoration out of doors. Use the same sets you use indoor and use them to wrap trees and shrubs in your front yard to present a unified, cohesive color scheme to drive-by traffic.
Use Lights for Occassions or Raise Awareness
- Pink - Breast cancer awareness events, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, girl's birthday party, afternoon tea
- Blue - groom's party, boy's birthday party, nautical theme party, 4th of July party (combined with red/white)
- Purple - girl's birthday party, decorating a girl's bedroom, bridal shower, baby shower
- Multi color - Christmas tree decorating (outdoors and inside), RV's, garden parties, walkways
- Pure White - grapevine trees, wreaths, porches, Christmas trees, windows, 4th of July, weddings, ladies tea party
These are simply a few ideas to get creative juices flowing.
This basic photo shows the difference in size and shape between the lenses in these light strings and a traditional incandescent C7 bulb.