Blue Craft LightsWhether you are a Dallas Cowboys fan, having a 4th of July barbecue or planning a fabulous Bar Mitzvah, our blue craft lights have just a single plug and are ideal for a wide variety of craft projects.
Our customers are using these lights in projects like:
- Filling night light boxes
- Lighting glass blocks decorated with blue bows for a baby shower
- Mixing with silver bows and ornaments on a wreath
- Accent decorations for sports watching parties
- Wedding Decorations used with tulle
Our 10, 15, 20 and 35 light sets feature 3 inch spacing allowing for maximum lighting with less wiring. Each set comes with an extra fuse and replacement bulb. Keep in mind these lights will warm up under operation and you'll need to be careful not to operate then on a temperature sensitive surface.
Choose either green or white wiring based on your project. Consider green for dark containers and dark fabric. White wiring is a good choice for clear containers and decorating in conjunction with light organza or fabrics.
See a few other ideas
about decorating with these light strings.