50 Multi Wide Angle (conical or 5MM) LED Christmas light strings
Decorating with Conical Multi-Color LED Lights
Our conical multi-color lights give you one more way to decorate your home, business, or office with a profusion of beautiful colors. These conical, or wide-angle lights are shaped in such a way that they emit a brighter light than even the ever-popular mini lights style. No matter where you want to decorate with them, they'll be perfect for bringing beauty and sparkle to your home, office cubicle, or outdoor landscape.
Here are some great ideas for using conical multi-color Christmas lights to "spark" your imagination.
- Surround your sewing room with multi-color lights. You'll be inspired to sew and create beautiful designs when you look at the many colors of lights around you.
- What child doesn't love lights? Adorn your child's bedroom with these lights and then put glow-in-the-dark stars or shapes on the ceiling. Multi-color lights can be used for a boy or a girl. Many parents prefer light strings to a nightlight because they cast a softer, more child-friendly glow over the room.
- Holiday trees - not just at Christmas, but also year round. Keep the lights on your holiday tree(s), and change out the ornaments or decorations to keep the theme fresh and fun. Every room of the home could have one!
- Suspend multi-color conical lights behind sheer curtains for a soft glow that will be seen inside the home and outside as well. Your neighbors will love how inviting your home appears (great curb appeal!).
- Multi-color lights look great inside hutches or on bookshelves to highlight favorite displays or collections.
- Homeschool classrooms - make your "classroom" at home extra special by stringing multi-color conical LED lights around the perimeter of the ceiling, around the dry erase board and easel, or suspended from the ceiling in the reading nook.
There's really no end to what you can accomplish with our beautiful, bright, and easy to use conical multi-color LED Christmas lights. Enjoy them throughout the year and you'll be that much closer to decorating for the holidays!